You are invited to join the Tripartite Side Event on HIV and Key Populations.
Since 1996, the Dutch Government has been a long-standing partner and one of the key donors for UNAIDS. Two years ago UNAIDS and the Netherlands agreed to explore ways on how to enhance the effectiveness of the cooperation at country level. In consultation with Dutch and international NGOs and their local partners who received funding from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it was decided that there could be added value if the partnership would focus on ‘HIV and key populations’. Indonesia, Kenya and Ukraine were identified as focus countries.
- Taking stock of two years of tripartite collaboration;
- Setting a strategic agenda based on the outcomes of the HLM and UNGASS;
- Setting deliverables for AIDS2018 in Amsterdam.
- Luiz Loures, UNAIDS
- Lambert Grijns, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
- Louise van Deth, Aidsfonds – STOP AIDS NOW! – SOA AIDS NEDERLAND
- Anke van Dam, AFEW International
- Penina Mwangi, Bar Hostess Empowerment and Support Programme
When: Wednesday 20th July 2016, AIDS 2016
Where: UNAIDS Room, 13:00-14:00